The National Council for Teacher Education, a statutory body under the Ministry of Education, Government of India is seeking applications for the posts of Five Legal Consultants on short term contract basis. These posts will be selected on the basis of short listing and interview. Proforma for application and other details may be downloaded from NCTE website: www.ncte-india.org (see: “Announcements”). Copies of supporting documents should be self-attested. Incomplete applications received after the last date will not be entertained.
The last date for receipt of application in NCTE through registered post is 14.03.2021
Name of the Post:
Legal Consultant in the National Council for Teacher Education, Sector 10, Dwarka, New-Delhi-110075.
Period of Consultancy:
Short term contract basis- 6 months extendable upto 1 year.
The maximum age limit of the consultant shall not exceed 40 years as on the date of advertisement.
• Law Graduate from a recognized University with minimum 55% marks.
• Registered with respective Bar Council for at least 10 years.
▪ Post Graduate in Law.
▪ Experience in legal work in various Courts, Government or regulatory authority, tribunals, Commissions or any other similar forum.
▪ Working Knowledge of MS Office, Computer handling and Data Management.
Remuneration & Entitlements:
• Consultant will be paid monthly consolidated remuneration of Rs 50,000/- per month.
• No Dearness Allowances or any other allowances are admissible.
• If outstation domestic tours as required by the duties, then the consultant shall be paid TA/DA and Hotel Accommodation as admissible to the officers of the Central Government of equivalent status and rank.
Nature of Duties:
• Preparation of cases summary
• Identification of legal issues for adjudication.
• Legal appreciation of other laws/Acts that have bearing on the cases.
• Legal research for precedents of Hon’ble Supreme Court, High Courts and judgments of various Commissions.
• Preparing counters for writ petitions etc.
• Preparing draft Orders.
• Any other legal work assigned.
Click here for official notice