Burgeon Law is a law firm for founders, startups, emerging growth companies, incubators, accelerators, angel investors, family offices and venture capital/private equity funds. Burgeon Law was named as the ‘Rising Star’ by Indian Business Law Journal, 2018 and 2019.
*Handle all legal documentation including drafting, reviewing and amending a variety of legal documents and contracts.
*Providing advice on compliance requirements, applicability of provisions, risk impact under various laws, rules and regulations
*General Corporate Commercials
*Advising clients on the whole array of their corporate, contractual and legal arrangements including, inter alia, vendor/procurement/re-seller contracts, distribution and franchise agreement, consultancy and various service agreements, EPC and O&M agreements, technology and IPR licensing agreements, variety of collaborations and tie-up arrangements, media & broadcasting, sponsorship and merchandising agreements, labor and employment-related issues, recovery and dispute resolution matters.
1. Law degree from a leading law school or university
2. Minimum 4 to 5 years of PQE in transaction advisory.
3. Experience in drafting and reviewing agreements. (Only corporate experienced candidates required)
4. Excellent organizational skills and the ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
5. Ability to work independently, while being able to contribute successfully to cross-functional teams;
6. Excellent language capability including the ability to communicate orally and in writing in English;
7. A personality driven by enthusiasm and sound judgment, even in most ambiguous situations;
8. Strong analytical and computer skills.
9. Good command over English (Mandate requirement)
10. Eye for detail
Job Type: Full-time
Remuneration: Best as per industry standards
*Not looking for Litigation Experience.*
The job application/ CV’s may be sent to [email protected].