- Advertisement -
The Jai Kisan team is dedicated towards executing our mission and is passionate towards supporting the transformation of rural India. Entrepreneurism and passion with a drive for results are core values we seek in every member of our team. Our team comes with a varied industry experience from private equity to management consultancy to capital markets, working towards building a franchise that delivers sustainable financing to rural India.
Role and Responsibilities
- Ensure legal compliance surrounding corporate fund-raising activities (equity and debt) with prospective investors
- Drafting/ managing documentation for the fund offerings and allied documents
- Analyzing legal implications and enforcing risk implications of various investment products/securities.
- Should be able to negotiate SHA / SSA from a company perspective. Knowledge of DOH is a must. Will be responsible to managing DTA, DTD and all DOH related matters.
- Managing all documentation post fund raise
- Providing legal and compliance knowledge for any M&A opportunities.
- Supporting marketing and investor service activities, including preparation of reports, bench-marking, presentations, etc.
- Conducting legal research and reviewing the company’s litigation strategy pertaining to legal actions
- Researching and anticipating unique legal issues that could impact the organization
- Managing the regulatory aspects of the company’s business and taking proactive decisions and recommending appropriate actions to the company’s leadership.
- Managing organization’s intellectual property and structure agreements in a manner that is legally favorable
- Promulgating and creating directives of corporate acts and decisions
The roles and responsibilities for the position is structured around the legal aspects of fund raising (equity & debt) for the organization
- Experience in capital markets M&A law
- Banking and fintech experience would be preferred
- Prior in-house or start up experience will be an additional advantage
- Business savvy – Proficient understanding of business sensitivities and confidentiality
- Strong knowledge and experience of working on Content / IP laws / agreements
- Proficient legal experience in fund investments, venture capital financing and M&A
- Experience with corporate governance issues and corporate secretarial duties
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Deep knowledge of statutes, rules and regulations pertaining to businesses
Role: Full Time
CTC: Based on Profile
Qualification: Legal degree from accredited, top-tier law school (LL.B. / B.A. LL.B. / LL.M)
Experience: 2 – 5 years practice with an established law firm having handled NBFC/ Banking clients or with any NBFC/ fintech company
How to Apply?
Application Link is here: Jai Kisan (jai-kisan.com)