- Advertisement -
Job Title: Legal Associate (Corporate law)
Experience: 1.5 – 2 years in a Small to mid-size law firm
Location: South-East Delhi
Broad Job Description:
- Drafting of NCLT Applications, civil suits, writ petitions, written statements, rejoinder, legal notices, responses to the show-cause notices of the government authorities viz. SDM, Assistant labour commissioner and other miscellaneous legal documents
- Drafting and reviewing various types of commercial agreements and document management like SHA, JVA, deeds, etc.
- Providing accurate, relevant and timely advice to clients on various legal queries.
- Briefing matters to the external counsels.
- Preparing case summary and doing related searches.
- Should be Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
- Should have knowledge on Corporate Laws, Commercial Laws.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English.
How to Apply?
Mail your CV at: [email protected]