Job Position: Legal Associate
About the firm:
Burgeon Law is a law firm for founders, startups, emerging growth companies, incubators, accelerators, angel investors, family offices and venture capital/private equity funds. Burgeon Law was named as the ‘Rising Star’ by Indian Business Law Journal, 2018 & 2019.
The Scope of Work:
– Drafting and review of commercial agreements
– Interpretation and advice on compliance requirements, applicability of provisions, risk impact under various laws, rules and regulations
– Transaction Documents (VC/PE)
– Employment Agreement
– Leave and License Agreement
– ESOP Policy and Grant Letters
– Co-founders Agreement
– Intellectual Property/ Data Regulations
1. LLB (3 or 5 years degree course)
2. Minimum 3-4 years of experience in transaction advisory related to Angel/ Venture Capital deals.
3. Experience in drafting and reviewing agreements. (Don’t want Litigation Experience, only corporate experienced candidates)
4. Good command over English (Mandate requirement)
Eye for detail
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: New Delhi
Remuneration: As per industry standards
The job application/ CV’s may be send to [email protected].