We hope you all are doing well !
We at CoinDCX are looking for a Jr.Legal Counselor -Assistant Manager Role with 4+ yrs experience for our Mumbai Location.
About Us :-
CoinDCX, our team has built one of India’s largest crypto exchanges on a robust model that aggregates liquidity from top global exchanges. Our platform is an ever-evolving one and currently offers a bouquet of trading products & services including, Margin, Futures, Lending, and more.
Backed by renowned investors such as Coinbase Ventures, Polychain Capital, Bain Capital Ventures, and HDR Group, operator of BitMEX, we are all set to grow the team and build CoinDCX into an international brand.
India’s cryptocurrency markets are booming, and post the SC verdict, the industry has grown manifold. More Indians want to join this exciting new industry. However, they are unsure how to enter, who should be their partner to help them grow in this space. We are their gateway to their journey in Crypto and the Jr Legal Counsel will play a critical role in making this happen.
CoinDCX seeks a seasoned and intellectually curious attorney to join its growing team who will work closely alongside business partners, and legal counsel to structure agreements and handle regulatory compliance. In doing so, they will be responsible for learning and implementing the legal landscape around corporate, crypto currency and related laws.
This is your opportunity to make a difference!
Make a Difference by:
- Contract structuring, drafting, negotiation and execution, with a focus on corporate & contract laws
- Conducting crypto industry and territory-specific research about crypto laws & policies.
- Working cross-functionally to maintain alignment between internal functions
- Maintaining flexibility and openness to take on additional projects as necessary
- Managing compliance responsibilities in relation to crypto industry
The Jr. Legal Counsel will ideally have 4+ years of broad‐based corporate & securities law experience in commercial and contract negotiations with companies, regulatory compliance knowledge and related engagements with enforcement agencies. Prior experience in Exchanges/Brokers or Crypto Sector experience will be preferred.
What makes you ideal for this role?
- Curiosity and willingness to tackle matters outside their area of expertise
- Strong communication & negotiation skills
- Strong analytical (strategic and creative) capabilities and judgment
- Ability to work proactively, independently and reliably under tight time frames in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a small group, tackle all challenges and take initiative
- Ability to work closely with and manage outside counsel
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively cross-functionally, think practically and be solution-oriented
- Passion for crypto industry
- Working knowledge of Corporate & Securities Laws in India
Some links that will help you know more about us are: