The Company: Kautilya Finance Investment Advisors LLP (KFIA) is the Investment Manager of Kautilya Real Estate Fund (KREF), which is a SEBI registered Category 2 Alternate Investment Fund (AIF ). KREF is a real estate debt fund. KF has invested Rs. 700 crores in Delhi NCR, Mumbai and is planning to invest additionally up to Rs. 1,100 crores by December 2020. KREF is backed by a variety of domestic as well as international institutional investors.
Location: The Post is in Delhi
Role and Responsibilities:
The Lawyers shall be working closely and interacting with the Underwriting and Special Servicing Team. As Lawyer in the Investment team, the role will primarily comprise of the following:
– Assisting in Transaction Structuring
– Draft legal contracts, correspondence and other documentation
– Advise, interpret and disseminate information on any significant changes in law
– Analyze, interpret, advise and collaborate with various teams on the assigned projects and matters
– Advise various departments in the organization to assist in the resolution of key issues
– Having any legal implication in order to maintain a strong legal standing for the organization
– Providing guidance on industry specific laws and ensuring all compliance is met
– Handling assigned litigation related work, coordinating with external lawyers and following court processes
Qualification and Educational Requirements :
Law Graduate with minimum 2 years of experience in Real Estate transactions and litigations. The Candidate can look forward to being a part of a passionate and dynamic team
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.