Online applications are invited till 5,00 PM of 2410512021 from the practicing Advocates for appointment in 12 (twelve) vacant posts (unreserued) in Grade-I of Assam Judicial Service in the scale of pay of Rs. 51,550-1,230-58,930-1380- 63,0701- per month plus other allowances as admissible under the Rules.
- Must be holder of Degree in Law from a recognized University.
- Must be practicing as an Advocate in Courts of Civil and Criminal jurisdiction on the last date fixed for receipt of applications and must have been so practicing for a period of not less than 7 (seven) years as on such date.
- Must have attained the age of 35 (thirty five) years and must not have attained the age of 48 (forty eight) years in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes and 45 (forty five) years in the case of others, as on the last date fixed for receipt of applications.
- A candidate must be a citizen of India as defined in Articles 5 & 6 of the Constitution
- Detail scrutiny of the applications will be made after the declaration of the result of the final written examination. Hence the candidature of the applicants will be subject to furnishing true & correct information against the fields indicated in the online application form and fulfillment of the criteria mentioned in the advertisement. Suppression of any material facts and submission of any false documents will be entirely at the peril of the candidate
- Advertisement -