• Working on Corporate Commercial transactions including PE/VC funding rounds across all stages of a start-up and acquisition deals.
• Drafting and reviewing transaction related legal documents including Term Sheets, Shareholders’, Share Subscription, Investment and Joint Venture Agreements.
• Drafting and reviewing of contracts and arrangements including MOUs, Service, Franchise, IP Licensing, IP Assignment and Business Transfer Agreements.
• Conducting Legal Due Diligence;
• Graduate or Post Graduate in Law
• Minimum 2 years of experience in Corporate Law and PE/VC Transactions
• Excellent legal skills, including drafting and negotiating contracts and strategic management of contractual disputes.
• Working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Should possess knowledge of corporate laws including Companies Act, FEMA and related regulations.
Location: Delhi, India
To apply for the role, submit your CV at [email protected]