- Being a close partner to the business, and assisting in a broad spectrum of legal, commercial and compliance matters in India.
- Draft, review Professional Services contracts Agreement, Master Services Agreement, Statement of Work, Non- Disclosure Agreement, Outsourcing Agreement and other business/ vendor agreements for India, USA, region.
- Keeping corporate documents and legal repository of all corporate documents
- Sales, Partnership, reseller agreements, Employment agreements and the like collaborate and provide guidance to various teams on queries relating to business/ vendor agreements (including identify and mitigate legal risks).
- Partly take up company secretary responsibilities
- Examine the legal issues related to new products and services.
- Guide management on regulatory and compliance issues to ensure compliance with legal regulations.
- Bachelor’s /Master’s degree in Law.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience upto 8yrs, with 5yrs of experience in a contract negotiation experience, preferably with technology / IT MNCs or a reputed law firm.
- Experience in start-up is a plus
- Strong attention to detail.
- Collaborative approach, self- starter attitude and high integrity with demonstrated track record of building relationships across teams.
- The ability to prioritize tasks, work in a fast- paced environment and meet tight deadlines.
Click here to apply