Syniti, was founded to solve business’ complex data challenges, bringing synergy between data and business, delivering confidence and progress along clients’ business transformation journey. Through a combination of unique data expertise, services, and intelligent software leveraging artificial intelligence and machine learning, we help clients manage their data journey from data conversion to data quality, data archival and replication, master data management, analytics, information governance, and data strategy.
Utilizing the market’s top data specialists, validated industry knowledge and proven methodologies, Syniti has led thousands of successful data journey projects for Forbes Global 2000 organizations. SAP resells Advance Data Migration and Information Steward Accelerator by Syniti as SAP Solution Extensions.
Syniti is a purpose-driven company. “We’re embracing the future together as one – with our employees, clients and partners – accelerating global and human progress, one data challenge at a time.”
Headquartered in Boston, MA, Syniti operates in 25 countries around the globe.
- Drafting and reviewing of customer agreements, Software Licensing agreements, RFP/RFI terms and other legal and operational documents relevant to legal support area with minimal supervision and performing specific research based on internal stakeholders’ requirements
- Drafting and reviewing of vendor contracts agreements, and other legal and operational documents relevant to legal support area with minimal supervision and performing specific research based on internal stakeholders’ requirements
- Provide assistance in negotiating medium to high complexity Contracts, drafting/review Statement of Work, Local Country Agreements and other vendor contracts with internal customer and vendor legal as needed; managing end to end Contract Lifecycle
- Draft templates for the region supported with approval from onshore stakeholder
- Research and draft opinions on queries or legal issues
- Maintain contract and entity level compliance in line with company policies and procedures
- Support the team with legal advice on matters relating to ensuring policy compliance, research and contractual advisory and corporate governance matters
- Understand company’s approval processes in context of the services and ensures that all stakeholders are timely engaged and informed on the relevant process including understanding the Code of Business Ethics (COBE), Data Privacy, Anti-Corruption Laws and apply the same to ensure compliance
- Liaise with internal stakeholders on various legal and commercial issues
- Competent in building credibility and effective relationships within Legal/Legal Services team and with business teams (as applicable)
- Escalate appropriately where needed and coordinate matters with internal stakeholders to find solutions
- Assist leadership or senior management with legal assessments on regional/global projects, policies and compliance initiatives
- Identify process improvements in Legal Functions domain and lead team in developing/drafting of guidelines, playbooks, handbooks, know how material, checklists and process/tools associated documents (global/regional and local) for standardizing the process
- Negotiate and drive closure of contracts for medium to high complexity deals
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Law
- At least 5-7 years of relevant contract management experience
- Exposure and experienced in handling IT contracts for review, drafting and research
- Excellent analytical abilities to grasp the key points from complicated details
- High Level of expertise in Microsoft Suite(Office, PowerPoint, Excel, etc)
- Effective influencing and negotiation skills and competent at adjusting negotiation style to suit context of negotiations (e.g. timing) and status of counter-party
- Efficient in conducting legal research on primary and secondary legal sources such as West Law, LexisNexis as well as internet searches for legal research
- Ability to consistently undertake contract drafting at a proficient level in compliance with company policy/regulatory environment and best practices
- Understanding of general Corporate business practices and contracting regulations
- Proficient in working on contract management tools
- Must have experience in managing a team
- Excellent organization and writing styles with an eye for detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are interested in this or any one of the exciting career opportunities at Syniti®, please go to www.syniti.com and view our Careers section, where you should complete the on-line application process.
How To Apply:
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.