Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 506,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
• Support the Legal team within Contracting in the GUN region in documenting and reviewing terms and conditions through agreements, proposals, change orders, etc.
• Support Legal within Contracting in negotiating NDAs, RFP responses, Statements of Work and other documents relating to various operating groups in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws, and customer requirements.
• Drafting and reviewing of NDAs, RFP’s, Proposals, Arrangement Letters/Statement of Work, Subcontract Agreements, Marketing Materials, Local Country Agreements, Change Orders, Teaming Agreements, Services Agreements, creation of Due Diligence Memos, Software License Agreements, etc.
• Negotiating NDAs, Proposals, Statement of Work and other contracts with internal client and external client when needed;
• Training team members and developing checklists and process documents for reviewing NDAs, RFP’s, Proposals, Arrangement Letters/Statement of Work, etc.;
• Directly liaising with internal stakeholders and deal teams on various legal and commercial issues;
• Maintaining contract / subcontract compliance in line with company policies and procedures, ensuring issues are resolved and escalate any issues to Group Lead ;
• Independently working on smaller engagements and/or within team in a large, complex engagement.
• Assisting with the recruiting, coaching and mentoring of GLN Contracting Professionals;
• Responsible for providing individuals with positive and developmental feedback, and support any specific training initiatives; and
• Supervision of Levels 10 or below.
• Reports to:
Level 8 or above
• Quality Review:
May do the quality review of team members at Level 10 or below
• External Relationships:
Accenture’s Clients, Vendors or Law firms
Law degree required.
• Work Experience:
Preferably 5 years + experience in Legal Services. Any exceptions to the above shall be discussed with the GLN Area Lead and/or Global Functional Lead.
• Work Requirements:
Travel may be required
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
• Knowledge of general corporate business practices, commercial contracting regulations, subcontracting practices, accounting and finance principles;
• Ability to effectively communicate with executives at all levels of the organization;
• Strong time-management, prioritization, organizational, analytical and mathematical skills;
• Demonstrates ability to consistently undertake contract drafting to a reasonable standard with limited external inputs;
• Displays a high level of responsiveness and follows through on commitments;
• Ability to understand basic contracting principles, detail-oriented, organized, and flexible;
• Fluent in English and another language (depending on geography supported) with strong oral and written communication skills; and
• Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Word skillls
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.