HP is the world’s leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Attorney-Region Counsel in India, you will get an opportunity to work on below.
- Manages legal solutions for clients at the country, sub- region, or region level, including driving high value/risk commercial transactions and program review, drafting, and negotiation.
- Develops new ideas and methods to effectively address recurring legal issues or matters facing an aligned country or region.
- Identifies and resolves complex local legal issues requiring in- depth consideration of multiple factors.
- Manages complex legal responsibilities for multiple client organizations within a country or sub-region/region.
- Contributes to complex, multidimensional projects or transactions
Education and Experience Required:
- Advanced university degree in law (e.g. JD or LLB).
- Meets local legal license requirements.
- Typically 6-10 years commercial legal experience at a law firm or in-house.
- Advanced level of experience in one or more general or specialty law practice areas acquired through being a leading resource in-house or in similar industry or law firm environment.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Advanced breadth and depth of practical legal and relevant business knowledge specific to a country/region.
- Strong knowledge of local/regional laws, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- In-depth awareness of the international legal environment.
- Advanced skills and experience in negotiating or advising on complex, high value/risk matters or in specific practice areas.
- Proactive and effective communicator of valuable information to clients and colleagues.
- English language skills to business standard strongly preferred.
How To Apply:
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.