Ashwin Mathew & Associates is a small law firm which works primarily in private equity, Mergers & Acquisitions, joint ventures, foreign investments, financing (equity and debt), insolvency and bankruptcy, and general corporate related matters. The firm provides comprehensive legal advisory services, conducts due diligence and provides assistance in deal structuring, transactional and post transactional activities.
Ashwin Mathew, the managing partner, has over 20 years experience in corporate and commercial law. After graduating from National Law School, Bangalore and University of Cambridge he has worked in some of the biggest law firms in the country including Amarchand and Mangaldas (as it then was), Khaitan & Co. and Lakshmikumaran & Sridharan. Ashwin gained banking and finance experience at SB Partners, a boutique banking and finance law firm and litigation experience at Mansukhlal Hiralal & Co., a litigation firm. Ashwin was also a member of ASA Legal Services LLP.
· Must be able to conduct legal and corporate due diligence
· Must be able to draft and negotiate of term sheets, memorandum of understanding, letter of intent, subscription agreements, shareholder agreements,
· Must be able to communicate with clients, if need be
Number of Vacancies:
· LLB Graduate with a minimum of two-four years of post-qualification experience in the corporate/commercial practice.
· The candidate should have excellent articulation skills and sound knowledge of all corporate/commercial laws. The candidate should have good communication and writing skills.
· The candidate should be willing to join immediately (Currently, candidate would work from home).
Compensation would be commensurate with the best in the industry.
How to Apply?
Please send your curriculum vitae with a cover letter (exceeding not more than 100 words) at [email protected] before 9 April 2021