Position – Assistant Manager
- Providing End to End lifecycle management of contracts including drafting, vetting and third-party negotiation of IT/software licensing agreements, MSAs, EULAs, NDAs, Statement of Work, other commercial agreements.
- Providing general advisory, formalising SOPs and policy documents for the organisation.
- Identifying contractual, commercial, operational risks and exposures in the contracts; providing inputs/ mark-up on contracts.
- Provide legal support on ongoing contract management related activities.
- Participate in discussions with internal stakeholders, external counsels and advisors during the entire contracting process.
- Negotiation of contract terms and conditions. Leading Contract Management activities including providing advice on contracts, analyze risks and issues and recommend resolutions.
- Advising various functions within the organization on various aspects related to employees, vendors etc
- Participating in internal projects of organization and the legal department and leading
- Managing, continuous training of the team
- Sharing bets practices of the role with the team on regular basis
- Minimum 5+ years’ work experience with MNC Company or Law Firm / Preferred experience as in-house counsel.
- Expertise in Corporate and Commercial Laws (Company law, Labor Laws, Competition Act etc.)
- Position requires considerable maturity
- Indian and International laws
- Excellent communication skills
- Rigorous follow up
- Time management
- Positive attitude
- Resilience / Flexibility
- Ability to stretch
- Strong communication skills (written & oral)