You will join us as an APAC Legal Support
• You will be drafting and assisting in negotiating various agreements such as ISDA master agreements & credit support documents, prime brokerage agreements, futures and options agreements, master repurchase agreements, securities lending agreements, broker-side confirmations, non-disclosure agreements and mortgage documentation.
• You will provide advisory support on account opening documentation, conduct legal review of marketing material, provide derivatives documentation pre/post-execution support and review electronic give-up agreements, callable-bull-bear contracts, warrants and participatory notes.
• You will expertly collaborate and liaise with clients and with internal departments.
• You will conduct subject matter training, draft/update standard operating manuals and ensure accurate and timely MIS update.
• You will work closely with local and functional management on special projects.
Your future colleagues:
General Counsel as a legal division in Credit Suisse provides legal, public policy and regulatory advice to the bank – in all key areas and to all levels. It advises and supports the bank in the context of potential or actual litigation and investigations. General Counsel is also responsible for strategic legal risk management and the bank’s relationship with policymakers and other political partners.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
To excel in this role, you should possess:
- Qualified lawyer with 6+ years of post-qualification experience in the banking and financial services industry, a reputed law-firm or as a corporate in-house lawyer
- Experience of negotiating on ISDA, futures and options, prime brokerage, repo, securities lending documentation and other related documentation is an added advantage.
- Self-starter, hardworking, proficient in legal drafting, with attention to detail and outstanding ability to work both cross-functionally and independently
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- You have an understanding of management reports and data presentation
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work