Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Effective understanding of legal documents to source, update and manage internal trackers and databases.
- Management and administration of contracts throughout their lifecycle, from template to execution.
- Project management on multiple productions to ensure timely and accurate delivery of legal assets.
- Proactively learning about new innovation efforts and updating cross-functional partners on the latest product features, tests, and initiatives.
- Liaise between business & legal affairs and internal studio engineering teams to develop improvements in studio tools.
- Reviewing legal documents in relation to the productions, analyzing internal trends, and determining a path for better archiving and analysis of information.
- Track and manage business & legal affairs needs throughout production lifecycle, keep business & legal affairs execs and stakeholders apprised of project status.
- Increasing team operational efficiency.
- Maintaining flexibility and openness to take on additional projects as necessary.
- At least 3 years of work experience in a fast-paced, dynamic industry
- Legal or paralegal knowledge positively valued
- Prior experience with contract management, project administration, and/or legal delivery
- High level of organization, detail orientation and ability to time-manage across multiple deadlines; proven track record of improving team operating efficiency
- Ability to supervise several projects in different stages of production (from development through delivery)
- Team-player who thrives in a fast-paced team-oriented setting
- Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
- Refined ability to prioritize and perform tasks accordingly
- Curiosity and willingness to proactively self-develop
- Tech-savvy individual and quick to adapt to new or changing systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multitask
- Willingness to tackle matters outside area of expertise
- Understand, advocate, and embody the Netflix culture and team goals
How To Apply:
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.