Total Vacancies- 02
· Bachelor’s Degree in Law (5 year/3-year LL.B. course) from a recognized University and/ or Institute in India, recognized by the Bar Council of India.
· Enrolled as an Advocate with the Bar Council of India or any State Bar Council, under the provisions of the Advocates Act, 1961.
· Experience: Fresh Law Graduates and professionals with 1 (One) year of work experience may apply. Desirable Requisites:
· Knowledge in Corporate Laws, Civil Procedures, Criminal Procedures, Energy laws, and Constitution.
· Good drafting skills.
· Open to travel to handle outstation matters.
Type of Job: Full-time & Permanent
Mode of Job: Physical
Location: Jungpura Extension, New Delhi
Retainership: Fresh law graduates- INR 18,000/- – 20,000/- (Per Month)
Candidates holding 1-year experience- INR 22,500/- to INR 25,000/- (Per Month)
Misc./ Pocket expenses incurred for office work shall be reimbursed additionally.
The candidate(s) would be subject to periodical increment in their retainership fee, depending upon their performance, which will be accessed every quarter.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates should like and comment “interested” at https://www.linkedin.com/posts/chambers-of-abhinav-mishra-advocates-solicitors_litigation-and-corporate-advisory-chambers-activity-6876466880857698304-R81u