Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB or equivalent – full-time degree from recognized Indian university/institute) with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/PWD candidates). Candidates should be registered with the Bar Council.
The upper age limit is 30 years as of the last date of online application in NTPC.
Eligible candidates must have appeared for the CLAT-2021 (Common Law Admission Test-2021) Post Graduate program (conducted by the Consortium of National Law Universities).
CLAT-2021 Post Graduate program performance, from among the candidates who apply against this advertisement
in NTPC. Further, the candidates will be extended “Offer of Appointment” subject to meeting the advertised eligibility criteria. Please note that the CLAT score of any other year or score of any other examination will not be considered. All interested and eligible candidates who appeared in the CLAT-2021 Post Graduate program should log on to our website careers.
ntpc.co.in or visit careers section at www.ntpc.co.in for applying. Only an online mode of application will be accepted.
RESERVATIONS AND RELAXATIONS:
1. Reservations and relaxations for EWS / SC / ST / OBC (non-creamy layer) / XSM / PWD (degree of disability 40% or above) candidates will be provided as per Government
3. No registration fee will be charged from SC/ST/PWD/XSM and female candidates during online registration in NTPC Ltd.
4. The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC, 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates. It is relaxed by 10 years for PWD-General, 13 years for PWD-OBC, and 15 years
for PWD-SC candidates. Upper age is relaxed by 5 years for the candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir from 01.01.80 to 31.12.89. In addition,
the age relaxation for Ex-servicemen (XSM) will be as per Government of India norms.
5. The OBC candidates who belong to “Creamy Layer” are not entitled to concession admissible to the OBC category and such candidates have to indicate their category as General.
No relaxation in health standards is allowed. Detailed medical norms are available on the website careers.ntpc.co.in
HOW TO APPLY
1. with their CLAT-2021 Admit Card number. No other mode of application shall be accepted.
2. Candidates belonging to the General/EWS/OBC category are required to pay a non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 300/-. The SC / ST / PWD/ XSM category and female candidates need not pay the registration fee.
3. State Bank of India has been authorized to collect the registration fee, in a specially opened account (A/C No. 30987919993) at the CAG branch, New Delhi
(Code: 09996), on behalf of NTPC. The candidate has to approach the nearby SBI branch with a printout of the “pay-in-slip” which is available on the application registration portal. The pay-in-slip printed from the portal should only be used for depositing the fee for proper crediting of the amount in the allocated account. On receipt of the money, the bank will issue an NTPC will not be responsible, in case of a candidate deposits the fee in the wrong account.
4. Payment in online mode: Candidates also have the option to pay the fees online (through Net banking / Debit Card (Rupay debit cards Only) / Credit Card). The online payment
option will be available on the website. The candidate is required to make the payment before proceeding with the online application. After making successful payment, the Challan
5. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the registration fee.
online, the candidate is required to download the registration slip generated by the system with a unique registration number. Copy of registration slip may be retained by the candidate for future reference. No document/slip is required to be sent to us by post.
For the detailed procedure, click here
Commencement of online application: 24.12.2021
Last date for online application: 07.01.2022