Practice Area: Intellectual Property Rights and Art Law.
PQE – 0 – 1 Years.
Retainership – Minimum Guarantee + Incentive on billing
Requirement – Immediate
Location – Delhi (Candidates from Delhi would be preferred)
Mandatory requirement –
1) Registration with State Bar Council.
2) Has prior experience (through Internship / Job) in Commercial / IP litigation and contracts.
3) Is well conversant with technology and can work in paperless / online environment.
4) Is well versed in English and can type at minimum 40 words per minute.
1) To assist the team with: Litigation procedures and protocols, court hearing; with case law and other researches; in drafting contracts and legal opinions.
2) To assist the team in client and docket management.
3) Willl be required to clock at least 70 Hours a week.
Interested candidates who can meet the above requirements, can share their CV at [email protected]
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.