Roles / Responsibilities.
- Reviews, drafts and negotiates all kind of agreements, like Lease and License Agreement, Service Agreements, non-disclosure agreements, Consultancy Agreement, Distribution Agreement, Maintenance Agreement, Supply and Purchase Agreement, Sourcing Agreement, Indemnity Bond, MOU, Power of Attorney, and review of customer proposed terms and conditions located in South Asia and SSA, Middle East.
- Maintains a deep understanding of Kohler contract templates, contracts policy, legal risk and liability, and company position on various matters.
- Prepares contracts for internal review and approval and ensures compliance with company policies as well as applicable laws or regulations, including applicable US laws like FCPA, Boycott & Anti-Boycott laws, MK Denial screening, etc.
- Interprets contracts and advises sales / consulting managers on contractual responsibilities.
- Maintain contractual records and documentation such as receipt and control of all contract correspondence, customer contact information sheets, contractual changes, status reports and other documents.
- Support Product Management / Marketing to ensure company products and services are offered with appropriate, competitive terms and conditions.
- Drafting of Directors Report, Agendas, Minutes of Board Meeting, AGM and EGM, Power of Attorney and Resolutions;
- Liaisoning with ROC, RBI, SEBI, and other statutory institutions;
- Representing the Company before Company Law Board, Financial Institutions, and Tax Department;
- Close interaction with the Directors, Auditors, Legal Counsels, Financial Institutions, Depositories, Government Agencies and other external agencies on regular corporate matters
- Drafting letters, notices, legal documents, agreements, MOU
- Vetting contracts and agreements.
- Research relating to various legal queries.
- Full command on secretarial and compliance matters.
- Related statutory compliances.
- Graduate with CS and LLB (from top 20 Colleges).
- Minimum 6 years’ of experience in related positions.
- Experience in independently handling of secretarial and compliance functions with nominal mentoring
- Must possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Maintain the highest level of honesty and integrity and expect/promote that same level of honesty and integrity in the supporting staff.
Why Work at Kohler Co.?
Kohler Co.’s mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates’ development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in each individual’s personal development and the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
How To Apply:
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.