|Primary Location:||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|Shift:||No shift premium (India)|
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
Acts as primary legal support to regional and country management, business units and functions for sales and marketing, distribution, supply chain, and operations. Provides legal subject matter expertise for commercial, litigation, and local regulatory compliance matters. Participates in senior regional and country management teams.
- Manages the development of legal strategies for local or regional senior management, including leading high value/risk commercial transactions and program review, drafting, and negotiation.
- Develops and recommends innovative process improvements to effectively address business needs of an aligned country or region.
- Identifies and resolves highly complex local/regional legal, regulatory, and business issues.
- Manages legal responsibilities for multiple client organizations with divergent priorities and needs.
- Leads complex, multidimensional projects or transactions.
- Acts as a master of the local/regional environment by advising on complex laws and regulations and their implications for the local/regional operations/businesses.
Education and Experience Required:
- Advanced university degree in law (e.g. JD or LLB).
- Meets local legal license requirements.
- Typically 7+ years commercial legal experience at a law firm or in-house.
- Significant experience managing multiple, complex, strategic, specialty law projects, issues, and transactions.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Mastery of legal and relevant business knowledge in multiple practices areas in a country/region.
- Broad and deep knowledge of local/regional laws, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Developed awareness of how to operate successfully in multiple international legal environments.
- Mastery in negotiating or advising senior representatives of external and internal organizations on complex and high value/risk matters.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
- English language skills to business standard required.
- are good at partnering, innovating, and making things happen―you are aligned to our core values
- are a professional with experience and technical knowledge (SAP, Enterprise OSs)
- have an understanding, at a detailed level, of all architectural dependencies of technologies in IT environments
- are able to display a broad understanding of market dynamics, an industry area, commercial issues, and technical concerns
- are able to complete solution implementation independently, as well as manage a team of consultants in the completion of one or more solution requirements
- A competitive salary and extensive social benefits
- Diverse and dynamic work environment
- Work-life balance and support for career development
Click here to Apply : https://careers.hpe.com/job/Hewlett-Packard-Enterprise-Bangalore-Karnataka/126206350