1. Central Bureau of investigation, invites applications from the retired Law Officers
for the purpose of engagement as Consultant on contract basis initially be for one year,
which may be extended on the performance and suitability but not beyond 5 years after
superannuation or till the age of attaining 65 years, whichever is earlier.
2. The details including terms and conditions, eligibility, application forms, etc. for
the engagement of two (02) Consultants are available on CBI Website(www.cbi.gov.in). The number of vacancies may vary depending on the requirement.
3. CBI reserves the right to accept or reject in part or in full any or all the candidates without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
4. the Last date for receipt of the application is 15 days from the issue of this Circular.
Applications received incomplete or after the due date will not be entertained.
5. lntended retired Law officers of Ministry of Law & Justice, DoLA, CBl, NlA, ED
and Delhi Police, having good health and willing to work as Consultants in CBI Head
Quarter, New Delhi may submit their applications in prescribed proforma to the CBI
Head Office within due date along with enclosures.
For more details on the application procedure, click here.