- Drafting / reviewing / amending the above mentioned AIFF Regulations
- Assist in implementing and educating all the stakeholders in the above mentioned AIFF Regulations
- Manage AIFF Players’ Status Committee meetings whenever required.
- To act as the Secretary/Deputy Secretary to the Players Status Committee.
- Dealing efficiently and effectively with disputes, namely labour disputes between players and clubs, coaches and clubs or associations, club / club disputes in connection with the transfer of a player, solidarity contribution and training compensation disputes.
- Interpreting contracts related to players’ employment and transfers.
- Revising transfer and employment litigations that are submitted to the AIFF competent bodies.
- Editing players’ status judgements/decisions in line with the Committee’s directions.
- Preparing documents, as necessary, to support the Player Status Committee in the decision-making process in accordance with the relevant regulations.
- Managing the Compliance of the decisions sent by the committees.
- Giving written and/or oral advice on the regulations as well as on general legal issues to players, clubs, state associations, agents, legal advisors etc.
- At least one (1) years of relevant legal experience in a sports organisation and/or law firm.
- Candidate must be a qualified lawyer
- Post-graduate qualifications in the sports law field are an asset
- Knowledge of drafting and reviewing contracts
- Excellent English language skills, both written and oral
- Interest in football
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to work well under pressure in a team environment, and to work long hours when necessary
- Excellent communication skills, organisational and management skills
- Willingness to travel occasionally
Interested candidates should mail their CV along with expected remuneration to [email protected] with the subject as ‘Application for the Post of Assistant Legal Manager – PSRD’.