- Process agreements for on-boarding educators- which includes coordinating with the on-boarding team, document verification and solving and addressing day to day queries regarding on-boarding.
- Draft, review and assist with execution of agreements for various departments as requested.
- Research on policies and laws as applicable to the company.
- Assist the team in coordination and execution of new legal processes.
- Review of internal and external company policies.
- Manage data related to contracts efficiently and conduct regular audits to ensure compliance to internal legal processes.
- LLB Degree (3- or 5-year course)
- An understanding of basic covenants of contract and intellectual property law preferred.
- Prior work experience as an in-house lawyer would be preferred but not mandatory.
- Good English communication skills are required.
- Basic understanding on the workings of MS Excel and MS Word.
HOW TO APPLY:
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.