About the Opportunity
Azim Premji Foundation invites applications for the job post of Teacher Educator in Uttarakhand to work for them.
About the Foundation
Azim Premji Foundation is a not-for-profit organization that has been working since 2000 with the elementary education system in rural government schools. The Foundation began by implementing various programs to improve educational quality across the country.
You will work with Government school teachers, helping them build their professional abilities and become better teachers. Our current focus is on Primary School teachers alongside our work with teachers in Upper Primary Schools.
- Graduation or Post graduation with a minimum of 2 years of teaching experience.
- Candidates with substantial on-field experience in education NGOs may also apply
- Willingness to travel within the district/state
Design and Conduct programs for the continuous professional development of Teachers and Head Teachers on:
- Perspectives on education and society
- Subject knowledge (Early Language and Math is a specific focus area currently)
- Pedagogy and assessment
- Practicing Academic Leadership
- Develop a community of Teachers that is interested in improving the quality of learning for children through:
- Peer learning – To work in groups with teachers and discuss on different subject specific topics as per the curriculum
- Collaborative work – Mobilizing and working along with teachers to organize workshops and melas
- Reflective practices – Writing daily diary, critically reviewing programs and one’s own contribution, engaging in collective dialogue to bring creativity in one’s own work
- Contribute towards management of Learning and Resource Center in different blocks
- Contribute towards building the value and culture of the Foundation by:
- Practicing democratic values
- Socialize and help your colleagues on various projects
- Take self-initiatives to develop yourself both academically and as a better human being
- Contribute in the process of conceptualization of various initiatives, programs, events and annual plan of your District Institute
2 years of experience
Click here to apply