About the Opportunity
Goldman Sachs invites applications for the job of SDC Monitoring and Surveillance Associate for its office in Bangalore.
About the Company
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in New York City.
It offers services in investment management, securities, asset management, prime brokerage, and securities underwriting.
- Reviewing and Oversighting of Controls
- Reviewing of surveillance exceptions with Business Personnel and Compliance Officers. Ensure that surveillance reviews are being performed properly from a qualitative and timeliness perspective.
- Oversighting of exception reviews generated by detective controls.
- Identifying enhancements to existing controls.
- Testing the integrity of system controls and surveillance reports by participating in testing programs and validating test results.
- Participating in periodic risk assessments. Development of Controls
- Partnering with Business Personnel, Compliance Officers, and Compliance Technology to develop and/or enhance system controls, surveillances and associated procedures and training.
Who can Apply
Anyone who finds it’s okay to take a dive
- Inquisitive and proactive in identifying risks and proposing solutions.
- Good interpersonal skills and excellent written/oral communication skills.
- Ability to work with a variety of senior and junior people, and build smooth working relationships.
- Highest attention to detail.
- Good team player – one who is able to prioritize in a fast moving, constantly changing environment.
- Entrepreneurial inclination – ability to work alone and act as project manager.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to exercise sound and balanced judgment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work under tight deadlines.
How to Apply
To apply for the job post. click on the ‘ Apply’ button on the landing page through the link.
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.