- Responsible for drafting various agreements/Contracts towards films under development, production and distribution within expected timelines.
- Responsible for executing various agreements/Contracts towards non film project viz. TV, WEB, Animation under development, production and distribution within expected timelines.
- Internal counsel with domain expert & deep knowledge in IPR and other M&E Acts.
- Internally coordinating across other verticals of the Company towards closure of legal documents.
- External coordination across vendors & clients towards closure of legal documents – This will entail dealing with high profile talent and their agencies, top management of film studios, TV networks, OTT platforms and multi-national corporates
- Responsible to churn and turnaround multitude of template contracts adhering to project timelines.
- Conducting research on recent judgments, case laws and legislations.
- Coordinating with external counsels for Trademark & Copyright Registration related matters
- Managing and recordings of files and data (soft copies and hard copies)
- Assist in Legal Compliance & Reportings,
- Any other task as assigned by management from time to time
- MIS and completion reports to stakeholders as and when required.
- Custodian of Legal documents/ Filing and maintaining legal documents with support of paralegal.
- Any other reports required by management from time to time.
- 8-10 Years legal experience ideally in a Media & Entertainment with proven track record
If this matches your aspirations and competencies fit in the job specifications then apply with updated CV at [email protected]
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.