About the Opportunity
NIMHANS is looking to hire candidates who completed LLB (Law), M.A, M.Phil/Ph.D. for the position of Project Officer for the project named ‘National Initiative & Integrated Resource for Child Protection, Mental Health, and Psychosocial Care’ in Bangalore.
About the Project
Ministry of Women & Child Development funded project titled “National Initiative & Integrated Resource for Child Protection, Mental Health, and Psychosocial Care”, under Dr. Shekhar Seshadri, Sr. Professor, Department of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Principal Investigator is calling for eligible candidates for the vacancies on a contractual basis.
Number of Posts
01 – One
- A minimum of Bachelors’ Degree in Law (LLB)
- At least 3 years working in the child protection system
- At least 2 years’ experience in training/ teaching child-related laws
- At least 1 years in working with government and other systems of child welfare and related areas.
- Strong English oral and written skills
- Work experience to include working with judicial officers/CWC and JJB members Oral/ working knowledge of at least 1 (Indian) regional language.
- Experience in program planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation
- A deep commitment to children’s issues.
- Dynamic and flexible with the ability to undertake new initiatives and respond quickly to changing situations and new needs.
- Implement project activities including data collection, analysis, training, material development in areas of child protection and law
- Provide teaching and training to judicial officers and child protection functionaries on child laws.
- Coordinate with state judicial academies to plan programs for judicial education.
Rs.90,000/- per month (Consolidated)
Bangalore City/ NIMHANS
Duration of the Post
1 year (Initial appointment will be made for a period of six months and extendable based on the performance of the candidate)
How to Apply
- To apply for the post, click on the link given at the end of this post.
- The candidates must include the following in their application form:
- A cover letter (of at least 1 full page) explaining eligibility for the position, in accordance with the essential and desirable criteria mentioned above i.e. justifying which of these criteria you possess and describing your work with children.
Please note: Applications with cover letters that do not detail out these two aspects will not be considered, even if a CV is submitted.
For more information about this position, click here
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.