PEC Limited was incorporated in 1971 under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 with an objective to focus on export of engineering projects and equipment specially for small and medium enterprises and to trade in international as well as in domestic markets in commodities such as agricultural products, industrial materials, chemicals and bullion. It is with the administrative jurisdiction of Ministry of Commerce and Industry (Department of Commerce). The company employed 46 regular employees. The registered office of the Company is at New Delhi. The shareholding of the Government of India in the company is 100%.
PEC Limited invites applications for the posts of Legal Consultant on “fixed term contract” basis.
Name of Position: Legal Consultant on “fixed term contract” basis
Age Limit: Not over 63 years as on 30.09.2021.
(i) Degree in Law from a recognized University/ Institute approved by Bar Council of India with a minimum of 50% marks. Proficiency in computer applications.
(ii)The individual should have membership of Bar Council.
Experience: Candidates should have post qualification experience of minimum 5 years as an advocate or as a Law Officer in handling/dealing
- Criminal Cases u/s 138
- Commercial Arbitration
- HR related matters
The preference will be given to person have handled PSU cases and having experience in Minimum 2 of the above field is required.,
- To conduct legal analysis and research on various legal matters.
- To provide the much legal assistance while dealing with some particular legal tasks, litigations, contracts, dispute resolution and guide on taking an appropriate decision.
- Responsible for providing legal advice to the management.
- Legal vetting and drafting of all legal documents viz. Contract, Agreement, Lease, Bank Guarantee, etc.
- To study the pleadings of courts received by petitioner/advocates and legal vetting /drafting of reply/affidavit.
- To provide legal opinion whenever required by the company.
- Liaison/follow up with external panel advocates and authorized representative of the
company in connection with cases pending in various courts/tribunals.
- Examining the judgements/orders and advise company to ensure timely action thereupon.
- Liaise/ follow-up with various Government Department to ensure statutory compliance.
- To look after any other assigned matters of the Company.
The selected candidate will get monthly remuneration of Rs. 45,000/-(all inclusive).
Applications giving full particulars along with self-attested copies of Certificates/ testimonials and a recent passport size photograph (non-returnable) should reach Chief General Manager (P&A), PEC Limited, F-Block, 3rd Floor, Jhandewalan Flatted Factory Complex, (Near Mata Jhandewali Mandir), Rani Jhansi Road, New Delhi-110055 by ordinary post only by 31/10/2021. Please superscribe the envelope with the post applied for.
For more details, please check the official notification