The Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) is a statutory authority set up under the Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006 for laying down science-based standards for articles of food and to regulate their manufacture, storage, distribution, sale and import to ensure availability of safe and wholesome food for human consumption.
About the Opportunity
FSSAI invites applications from self-motivated professionals to be engaged on a contract basis as consultants/young professionals.
Qualification and Experience Required
- Degree in Law from any University / Institution duly recognized for the purpose.
- Minimum 1 year of work experience in a related field.
- A degree obtained through Open Universities/Distance Education needs to be recognized by the Distance Education Council.
- Drafting of agreements, contracts, MoUs, etc.
- Drafting of petitions and other legal documents
- Render interpretation of legal information
- Provide legal opinion and advice
Duration of Engagement
1 year or can be extended up to 3 years based on the performance.
How to Apply
Apply online by clicking here.
October 28, 2020
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.