We are looking for a Legal-Associate to expand and strengthen its exceptional team at our Gurgaon office.
Key Skills: Litigation Management, Contract Management, Department liasoning, IPR workflow(s), Compliance
Duties and responsibilities :
- Filling of various documents/returns as required under the provisions of Companies Law
- Assisting management with effective legal advice and attending legal matters as and when required
- Liaise with the company’s authorized legal representatives and provide them all necessary documentary support to make sure the company is represented in the best possible way on any legal matters
- Drafting and vetting all legal documents pertaining to the business of the company. (Example NDA, License Agreement, Lease Agreement, Service Agreement, legal notices, etc)
- It is 6 days working profile and only male candidates are preferred
- Effective communication skills
- Effective document management
- An eye for detail
- Planning skills
- Learning agility
How To Apply:
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.