About the Opportunity
Numerator, a data and technology company reinventing market research, has opened applications for the job post for the role of Legal Assistant, for its Vadodara Office in Gujarat.
Numerator is a data and tech company reinventing market research. It has its headquarters in Chicago, IL, and has 1,900 employees worldwide.
The company blends proprietary data with advanced technology and elite services to create unique insights in a market research industry that has been slow to change. The majority of Fortune 100 companies are Numerator clients.
- Generating, reviewing, verifying and editing a variety of legal contracts, including sales, vendor, and consulting agreements in Salesforce software system.
- Assisting with other contract databases.
- Printing, saving, scanning, proofreading, redlining, tracking and organizing documents and signature pages to ensure accuracy and quality control of copy, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and syntax in final format.
- Updating and locating files and appropriate documentation, correspondence and e-mails in a timely manner.
- Composing routine correspondence.
- Monitoring and maintaining organization-wide compliance with ’sMarket Track’s internal Contract Review policies.
- Supporting Market Track in other aspects of its regular activities as required.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Law or equivalent
- Experience: 1+years of experience in Law/Legal field
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Quick learning of Software and the ability to process legal work through it.
- Must be a team player, detail-oriented and organized.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word and other comparable document production software such as PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to work with a variety of programs and to pick up new software quickly.
- Knowledge of Internet navigation and search engines.
How to Apply
The application page is linked to LinkedIn. Click the link below to be redirected to the application page.
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.