About the Delhi Jal Board
Delhi Jal Board is the government agency responsible for supply of potable water to the most of the National Capital Territory region of Delhi, India.
Delhi Jal Board is opening a job post of Law Officer.
Officers under the Central/Stale Government/UTS/Universities/Recognized Research Institutions/PSUS/Semi-Government OR Autonomous Statutory Organizations:
- Holding analogous post on regular basis in the cadres’ department, OR
- With 5 years’ service in the grade rendered alter appointment thereto on a regular basis in PB-3. Rs. 15,600/-39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/- (Pre-revised) or equivalent in the parent cadre,’ department; OR
- A member of the state judicial service with ten years of regular service.
Education Qualification and Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university/Institute AND
- Three years bachelor’s degree in Law from a recognized university/institute AND
- Seven-year experience as legal practitioner or Seven-year experience in legal work OR
- Five-year integrated degree in law from a recognized university/institute AND
- Fight year experience as legal practitioner or Eight years’ experience in Legal Work.
The applications of suitable and willing officers must reach the office of the Assistant Commissioner (D) Mr. Sandeep Gulati (for full address check official notification) through proper channel along-with their complete biodata in the enclosed format (Check notification), integrity certificate and ACR Dossier for the last five years within 60 days of issue of this circular (i.e. 22th October 2020). The applications received thereafter will not be entertained.
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.