Applications are invited from qualified Indian Citizens for temporary appointment as Research Assistant in the High Court of Kerala. The appointment will be for a period of two years only. Candidates shall apply online through the recruitment portal of the High Court (http://hckrecruitment.nic.in/). No other means/modes of application will be accepted.
- Recruitment Number : 19/2020
- Honorarium : ₹30,000/- per month.
- Number of vacancies : 33
- Qualification: Graduation in Law. Final year/semester law students are also eligible to apply. Applications of final year/semester law students will be considered only on production of the final year mark list and percentage certificate within 45 days from the date of closure of Step II process (Refer clause 14(c)).
- Mode of Selection: Selection will be on the basis of the viva voce examination.
- Age Limit: Candidates born between 26.08.1992 and 25.08.1998 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply for this post. (The select list prepared pursuant to this notification will be kept valid for a period of two years. But the name of a candidate who attains 28 years of age shall be deleted from the list as and when he/she attains that age)
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.