The ideal candidate will proofread, review and organize legal documents we use to support our global customers who are leaders in different industries. This includes finding, validating and delivering content, written and otherwise, for review. The candidate will be directly supporting Legal Directors and other Legal Managers in administrative tasks, document management and proofreading, ensuring quality and structure in legal content and data management.
The Legal Assistant will report into the Director of Labour Law Compliance and will work cohesively with their other colleagues in the legal & compliance department.
- Document review and proofreading;
- Manage document storage and data optimization in our systems;
- Assist with organizational tasks, make the work easier for the other colleagues;
- Communicate well, verbally and otherwise, with global colleagues;
- Ensure Elements’ Legal Managers receive relevant and timely information that influences their decision
- making and daily work;
- Keep up with a variety of administrative tasks;
- Generate new ideas and innovations for improving the quality of the processes
- Ensure database information is up to date
Skills and Qualifications
- At least 1-2 years of experience as a paralegal is preferred
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Database management expertise is an advantage
- Highly organized and structured
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, ideally Monday
- HR understanding preferred
- Open to work in a fast-paced environment
- Honesty and integrity
- Client/customer/reader oriented
- An additional language will be a plusThis position description may not describe all duties, responsibilities, and skills associated with this position. It is intended to portray the major aspects of the job. Other duties or skills may be required.Elements provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
How To Apply:
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.