AAA Insolvency LLP have a vacancy for Legal Associate – Litigation with experience in NCLT & NCLAT for IBC. Details are mentioned below:
1) To draft petitions, applications, replies etc. under Insolvency and Bankruptcy Law.
2) To draft various emails, replies, notices under various sections of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Law.
3) To brief senior lawyers or to appear before NCLT and NCLAT for insolvency matters.
4) To handle all matters related to DRT, DRAT under Sarfaesi and insolvency and bankruptcy law (after IBC is notified for individual Bankruptcy).
5) To prepare Insolvency Application on behalf of client for NCLT.
6) To conduct complete corporate insolvency registration process.
Desired Candidate Profile:
1) Should have working experience in Insolvency and Bankruptcy code.
2) Should have working experience on DRT (Debts Recovery Tribunals)
3) Should have handled bank cases of default and recovery proceedings by banks.
Experience – 0-1 yrs. in IBC Qualification – Law / CS Job
Salary – As per industry norms Interested candidates can send their CV at [email protected]
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.