About the Opportunity
Syniti, a software company based out of Massachusetts, US, is looking to hire for the job post of Contracts Specialist in the Legal industry, for its Bangalore office.
Syniti, formerly BackOffice Associates, is a software company that solve business’ complex data challenges by combining data expertise, intelligent software and packaged solution accelerators to yield certain and superior business outcomes.
It has 25 offices around the globe, headquartered in the greater Boston area. They are globally recognized to bear on thousands of data transformation projects for Forbes’ Global 2000 organizations.
- Drafting and reviewing of customer agreements, Software Licensing agreements, RFP/RFI terms, and other legal and operational documents relevant to legal support area with minimal supervision and performing specific research based on internal stakeholders’ requirements
- Drafting and reviewing vendor contracts agreements, and other legal and operational documents relevant to legal support area with minimal supervision and performing specific research based on internal stakeholders’ requirements
- Providing assistance in negotiating medium to high complexity Contracts, drafting/review Statement of Work, Local Country Agreements and other vendor contracts with internal customer and vendor legal as needed; managing end to end Contract Lifecycle
- Drafting templates for the region supported with approval from onshore stakeholder
- Researching and drafting opinions on queries or legal issues
- Maintaining contract and entity-level compliance in line with company policies and procedures
Who can Apply
- Education: Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Law
- Experience: At least 5-7 years of relevant contract management experience
Skills and Competencies Required
- Exposure and experience in handling IT contracts for review, drafting and research
- Excellent analytical abilities to grasp the key points from complicated details
- High Level of Expertise in Microsoft Suite(Office, PowerPoint, Excel, etc)
- Effective influencing and negotiation skills and competent at adjusting negotiation style to suit context of negotiations (e.g. timing) and status of counter-party
- Efficiency in conducting legal research on primary and secondary legal sources such as West Law, LexisNexis as well as internet searches for legal research
- Ability to consistently undertake contract drafting at a proficient level in compliance with company policy/regulatory environment and best practices
- Understanding of general Corporate business practices and contracting regulations
- Proficiency in working on contract management tools
- Must have experience in managing a team
- Excellent organization and writing styles with an eye for detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
For more information, click here.
How to Apply
Fill out the form on the landing page via the link below.
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.