About the Organisation
Infosys Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides business consulting, information technology and outsourcing services. It has its headquarters in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
Infosys Limited is opening a job post of Lawyer: Compliance
- Developing and implementing compliance program including drafting of policies and processes, defining and implementation of system controls and monitoring the program for continual improvements;
- Conduct or oversee compliance training and education, including formal training sessions to informal one-on-one instructions, internal compliance related mailers;
- Perform intra-departmental interviews with key stakeholders involved in high risk processes to verify compliance with established processes and applicable legislations;
- Propose and monitor risk mitigation plans identified during process review;
- Implement and manage subsidiary compliance program;
- Advisory to internal stakeholders on applicable regulatory mandates;
- Supporting the (build) of Tone and culture of the organization in line with requirement of CIP;
- Policy drafting and administration of Code of Conduct and Ethics.
- A lawyer with a minimum of 3 years of experience.
- Knowledge of IT industry regulatory standards including Anti-Corruption, Anti-Trust, Trade Controls, Immigration laws.
- Extensive report development experience and policy and procedure development experience in a multinational corporation.
For full details and application, click here.
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.