About the Organisation
International Business Machines Corporation [IBM] is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Armonk, New York. It was founded in 1911 in Endicott, New York, as the Computing-Tabulating-Recording Company and was renamed “International Business Machines” in 1924.
International Business Machines Corporation [IBM] is opening a job post of Attorney.
As an Attorney, you are responsible primarily for contract drafting, commercial negotiations, preparing and responding to proposals, marking up of contract/RFPs/RFIs and assisting relevant business lines in resolving queries or conflicts involving interpretation of contracts, laws/rulings/regulations applicable to the company.
- Law degree from a reputed law school in India or overseas;
- Minimum of 5 – 7+ years as a practicing attorney with a portion of that at a top tier law firm or the legal department of a multinational company or India company with international experience;
- Demonstrate absolute commitment to business integrity and ethical conduct.
- Demonstrated ability to influence contract structure and business decision making for the benefit or advantage of IBM.
- Expertise in negotiating large and complex deals in complex situations.
- Ability to handle multiple deals/matters concurrently.
- Proven analytical and communication skills and excellent written and spoken English.
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.