Dunzo is a hyperlocal delivery platform, that fetches and delivers anything and everything within the city, within an hour. It’s also Google’s 1st direct investment in India. They started in 2015 from Bangalore as a WhatsApp group, and is now a fullfledged convenience app dealing with packages, groceries, food, medicines, pet supplies and more, in 8 cities across the country.
What you’ll do
- Independently drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts for various business lines including payments, lending, technology, intellectual property licensing, royalty, data monetization, logistics, SAAS and procurement.
- Prior experience in advising businesses on various payment, technology & privacy-related laws including the Payment & Settlement Act, RBI regulation on lending business, Information Technology Act and Privacy Laws and dealing with the concerned regulatory authorities.
- Advising the rest of the organization on legal matters associated with the commercial operations, with an emphasis on the integration of complex and advanced technology tools & processes.
- Evaluate and weigh multiple inputs and impacts of any decision or course of action, ability to anticipate issues, and estimate risks strategically, identify proactive solutions that will eliminate or mitigate risks.
- The rest of the organization and taking responsibility. More generally, you will be responsible for identifying legal issues, providing analysis of legal risks and creating and implementing solutions structured to achieve business objectives efficiently by partnering closely with
Qualification & Skills:
How To Apply:
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.