- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating commercial agreements, including NDAs, data protection addenda, software purchase agreements, and upsell and renewal agreements.
- Interfacing with our sales, information security, privacy and finance teams to navigate customer requirements.
- Assisting in the creation, implementation, and maintenance of contract templates, playbooks, and procedures with the goal of scaling company activities while ensuring manageable risk.
- Tracking contracts from intake, to signature, to filing, including maintaining electronic filing of agreements and tracking requirements resulting from special terms.
- Provide interpretation of contractual terms and guidance on legal and business risks as well as providing creative solutions to potential issues.
- Keeping abreast of applicable laws, regulations and industry guidance that impact Coursera’s commercial agreements and business practices in the Asia Pacific region.
- LLB/LLM with 3+ years of relevant post qualification experience
- Fluent in English, and have overall a high level of written and interpersonal communication skills
- Prior in-house experience at a global technology company strongly preferred
- Demonstrated experience in negotiating, drafting, and managing contracts from start to finish
- Possess a practical approach to problem-solving and be able to counsel internal clients with clear, concise and creative advice on timelines to meet business needs
- Operate autonomously while being a team player who brings a positive, “can do” attitude to the workplace and works collaboratively with other members of the Legal and Compliance team and with internal clients
- Thrives in an ever-changing, start-up environment, and works quickly under time-pressure deadlines
- Have integrity and a commitment to ethics
- Demonstrated proficiency with G Suite and Microsoft Word
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.