About the Organisation
Established in 1996 in India, Casio India Co. (CIC) is popularly known for sales & marketing of its marquee products like watches, calculators, electronic musical instruments & lamp-free projectors. Today, Casio is known for its reliable product quality & exemplary innovations and is considered one of the world’s most recognized brands due to its diverse product range.
About the Job
Casio India Co. (CIC) is opening a job of Assistant Manager – Legal at their Delhi office.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Drafting, vetting and negotiations of all the business contracts such as Distributor Agreements, Dealer Agreements, Online Agreements, Marketing Agreements for various services/arrangements, agreements with Overseas partners, IT Agreements, HR Agreements, NDAs etc.
- Adhering to check list of documents required for agreement execution.
- Ensuring the company is safeguarded against potentials risks.
- Handling the IP matters such as registrations, renewals of IP, cease and desist notices, caution letters etc to the IP infringers.
- Handling compliances as applicable to the Company including labor laws, Legal Metrology, Competition laws, Secretarial etc.
- Maintenance of Statutory records, regular and Event-based Compliances
A day in the life:
- Assisting in the Court matters including vetting of documents to be filed in courts. Strategizing actions, attending the hearings.
- Drafting legal notices and reply to notices, reply to show cause notices.
- Maintaining database of all the agreements, litigations, notices etc.
- Total-experience required 4+ years
- Good academic scores with 60% throughout is mandatory
- Hands-on experience with MS Office; exposure to ERP and CRM software will be an added advantage
What are we looking for:
- Thorough knowledge of Legal compliances
- Hands on experience on drafting and vetting of agreements and notices
- Excellent deductive skills & problem-solving attitude
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Lucrative Leave Encashment Policy.
- Annual health check-up & doctor’s consultation facility.
- Policy to retain a female employees after a maternity break and 6 weeks paternity leave.
- Team offsites organized by Casio Recreational Club.
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.