Job Opening in Directi: What is the Job like?
- Drafting, Negotiating, Reviewing various contracts such as Product EULAs, software licensing including enterprise licensing agreement, Service agreements, Co-Branding agreements, Channel Partnerships, employment & labour contracts and more.
- Reviewing and commenting on contracts received from third parties
- Participating in negotiations on commercial contracts
- Managing strategy and response to legal inquiries concerning business, product and vendors
- Assisting in drafting and reviewing contracts such as Shareholders Agreements, Share Purchase Agreements, etc for M&A transactions
- Assisting legal strategy concerning potential legal risks or litigations surrounding commercial contracts
- Liaison with external law firms as and when required
- Evaluating implications of various laws and regulations such as Companies’ Act 2013, Stamp Duties, FEMA and other regulatory requirements, etc in relation to the agreements drafted or positions taken in commercial transactions or intra group transactions
- Strategizing and Preparing detailed briefs showcasing our arguments in litigation related matters
- Briefing external senior counsel for appellate or court proceedings
- Attending and representing Directi in litigation matters
Who should apply for these roles?
- 5+ years experience working in the legal/regulatory/compliance department of a top tier law firm specializing in tech
- LLB / LLM degree from a top tier law school
- Any additional IT degree / diploma or CS will be preferred
- Excellent contract drafting skills, and experience in drafting contracts, terms, Licenses for IT Products, SAAS, Web services etc
- Excellent management, organizational and communication skills
- Strategic thought process and good judgment and ability to think creatively
- Skills to analyze proposals, examine their legal & commercial consequences
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and command over language
- Excellent negotiation skills
How to Apply:
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of the Job Post. The post has been shared as we received it from our staff.