The candidate will be responsible for providing legal assistance and
advice to the business heads & stakeholders of our organization related to
the disputes/criminal matters/pre-litigation matters by/against the
company or its officials.
1 – 3 years
LLB in Law
1. Demonstrated (hands-on litigation management experience) and subject matter knowledge of Civil, Criminal Litigation, Pre-litigation dispute resolution, Arbitration, Negotiable Instruments Act, Contract Act, Sales of Goods Act, Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, Insurance Laws, Consumer Protection Laws, Motor Vehicles Act, Labour & Employment, etc.
2. Drafting and vetting of various petitions, pleadings, writs, affidavits,counter-affidavits, appeals, miscellaneous applications, affidavits, civil or criminal complaints, and notices.
3. Responsible to provide legal assistance, advice, and guidance to the business heads and respective stakeholders of the Company to resolve commercial disputes, criminal matters, pre-litigation matters, recovery matters by or against the Company and/or its officials.
4. Keeping a track of the progress of all the litigations filed by or against the Company or its officials and ensuring maintenance of complete records (MIS/files) for the same.
5. Responsible to identify and impanel competent law firms/ lawyers across India. Also required to liaison with various stakeholders, consumers, dealers, banks for the recovery process.
6. Formulate and implement strategies for recovery of bad debt/repossession of assets from possession of the defaulters.
7. Attending conferences/meetings and briefing senior lawyers/law firms and framing strategies/action plans for the successful outcome of legal matters.
8. Preparing, highlighting, and updating higher management of the Company regarding the status of litigation including high stake cases.
9. Analyzing and identifying the legal risks and implications of all of the business’s transactions, keeping the senior management in all departments of the business informed of developments in laws and regulations that potentially affect the business.
10. Providing End to End lifecycle management of contracts including drafting, vetting, and Redlining
11. Providing general advisory, formalizing SOPs and policy documents for the organization.
Litigation, Commercial Contracts,
Annual Salary Range:
INR 2,00,000 – 6,00,000
1. Be a law graduate i.e. LL.B. (LL.M. is a plus) from a premium Law
School in India.
2. 1-3 years of relevant experience
3. Possess strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent document/file management abilities.
4. Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
5. Possess strong verbal and written communication skills.