The World Resources Institute is a global research non-profit organization established in 1982 with funding from the MacArthur Foundation under the leadership of James Gustave Speth. WRI’s activities are focused on seven areas: food, forests, water, energy, cities, climate, and ocean.
It is an independent charity legally registered as the India Resources Trust, provides objective information and practical proposals to foster environmentally sound and socially equitable development. WRI India’s mission is to move human society to live in ways that protect Earth’s environment and its capacity to provide for the needs and aspirations of current and future generations. Through research, analysis, and recommendations, WRI India puts ideas into action to build transformative solutions to protect the earth, promote livelihoods, and enhance human well-being.
About the Internship
WRI India is seeking a highly motivated Intern with a genuine interest in drafting policies and enhancing processes. The selected candidate will be responsible for assisting the team with the tasks below including contributing to special projects as assigned.
Mode of Internship
Work From Home
Duration of the Internship
Roles and Responsibilities of the Intern
- Researching on best practices of internal communications strategy for operations team.
- Creating SOPs, editing and writing content for a variety of internal communications mediums such as developing draft polices or processes of existing or new systems.
- Working on pilot project for efficient roll out of new polices and processes to communicate with staff internally and externally.
- Assisting the operations team with research, writing and coordination with teams across programs and functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in English literature or Law or Mass Communication, candidates who are currently pursuing Masters in the same field can also apply.
- Prior internship experience in a similar field is preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of all documents and other personal information.
Rs. 10,000 per month
How to Apply?
Only Qualified applicants should apply online through the link given at the end of this post. All applications must be submitted online through this career portal in order to be formally considered.
List of documents to be attached:
- Cover Letter
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview purposes.
The finalized candidate will be required to take a writing/analytical test.