About the Organization
Established in 2004, in Sector-62, Noida, IMS Law College, Noida runs under the auspices of IMS Society, a non-profit making body. IMS Law College is the first college in Noida to start B.A., LL.B 5 Years integrated course.
The College is approved by Bar Council of India, recognized by University Grant Commission(UGC) and affiliated to the Chaudhary Charan Singh University Meerut.
Human Rights Initiative is a great initiative taken by students of IMS Law Collge, Noida to promote the basic ideologies of human rights.
This has been working in the College very effectively with the graces of President, IMS: Sh. Rajeev Kumar Gupta: President IMS.
Dr. Manju Gupta: Dean Academics
Professor (Dr.) KS Bhati: Dean, IMS Law Collge
Professor (Dr.) Niti Sinha: Faculty Advisor, IMS Human Rights Initiative
Professor Ankit Rai: Faculty Convenor, IMS Human Rights Initiative
Professor Govind Prasad Goyal: Programme Coordinator, IMS Law Collge
About the Webinar
IMS Human Rights Initiative of IMS Law Collge, Noida in association with Jus Corpus is organising a National Webinar on 30th July, 2020 at 4.30 PM.
The topic for the Webinar is “Human Rights Amidst this Corona Crisis”.
About the Speaker
- The eminent Guest speaker for this webinar is Advocate Jayant Bhatt., Supreme Court of India. Sir is an Independent Lawyer based out of New Delhi, India. He holds Dual Masters of Law (LL.M.) from New York University, USA & National University of Singapore and is a member of the prestigious Supreme Court Bar Association and Delhi High Court Bar Association.
- His office caters to varied clients comprising of Governmental and Non- Governmental Bodies, Multinationals, Financial Institutions and individuals in an array of matters.
- Mr. Bhatt besides being a practicing Advocate is also a prolific speaker at various platforms and is an individual with a firm belief in greater societal good.
- He has a keen interest in teaching and mentoring young minds and is an advisory board member to various organisations including that of Jus Corpus. He regularly features in news articles and columns and is also a writer and a thoughtful leader.
Venue: The competition will take place through different online mediums, primarily through an online video meeting platform.
It is open for everyone in the country
- The registration is free of cost. All the participants shall get e-certificates.
- The final date for registration is 28th July 2020.
The last date for registration is 28th July 2020.
Once your registration is complete you will receive the joining link via returning mail.
Last date of Registration: 28th July 2020
Date of Webinar: 30th July 2020 at 4.30 PM
Professor Ankit Rai: 9910490986
Professor Prema Verma: 9075003351
Ankit Rana: 9871205569
Vishwas Pandey: 9319804608
Email ID: [email protected]
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.