About the Organisation
Kovise Foundation Conflict Resolution International (KFCRI) is an institution providing ADR Practice Accreditation in all aspects of ADR as well as maintaining a functioning administrative center to manage and empower Dispute Resolution Mechanisms used by clients worldwide.
KFCRI facilitates peace and economic balance with effective resolution of all categories of disputes in socio, economic and political arena worldwide administering Alternate Dispute Resolution (ADR) Mechanism with Institutional Framework along with long term capacity building programmer seeding globally.
About the Webinar
KFCRI will be conducting a Two-Days Webinar on the Topic ‘Dispute prevention and mitigation and means of alternative dispute resolution in investment disputes’ under the guidance of the Project Advisor, Mr. V. Inbavijayan.
About the Speaker
Mr.Yilli Dautaj: He has his double LLM from Uppsala University and Penn State university with extensive practice in Investment Disputes. He is currently the Editor of Kluwer Arbitration and also a visiting faculty in Uppsala university Sweden.
- Moderator: Ms. Sameena Syed, a Research Associate of KFCRI
- Date: September 29, 2020 (Tuesday) & 30th September, 2020 (Wednesday)
- Time: 3:30 PM – 4:30 PM (IST) (For both days)
- Topic: Dispute Prevention and Mitigation and Means of Alternative Dispute Resolution of Investment Disputes – A KFCRI Sector Specific Webinar Series
Agenda of the Seminar
- September 29: A brief overview on Investment Treaty Disputes: An Introduction to Investor-State dispute With Special Reference to Arbitration
- September 30: Prevention and Mitigation of Investment Treaty Disputes and Various ADR Mechanisms
- To attend the webinar, register in advance by clicking here.
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing a link to join and more information about the webinar. The same shall prevail for both the days.
For any queries relating to KFCRI as an Accreditation Body and a Service Provider:
Email KCFRI at [email protected], or
- Shanmuga Dev
- Phone: 7358579597
- Suvethan G.S
- Phone: 9042343543
- Sharukumar S.I
- Phone: 9003184869
- Sri Nikila
- Phone: 9865851999
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.