About the Organisation and Webinar
Supreme Court of India Mediators, Commonwealth Lawyers Association, and Youth Bar Association of India is an organisation a webinar on Post-COVID Mediation: Charting the Path of the Future (Resolving instead of Adjudicating).
Registration Charges: No Registration Fees
Certificates: Participation Certificate to all Registered Attendees.
Date: 12th September 2020
Time: 4:00 PM IST/11:30 AM BST
About the Speakers
Chief Guest: Hon’ble Ms. Justice Indira Banerjee Judge, Supreme Court of India.
Guest of Honour
- Hon’ble Ms. Justice Hima Kohli
- 1st Puisne Judge & Head of Mediation Committee Delhi High Court
- Nadja Alexander (Singapore): Director, Singapore International Dispute Resolution Academy at S.M.U; Member, International Advisory Board for the Global Mediation Panel, Office of the Ombudsman for United Nations Funds and Programs.
- Gunavathi Subramanium, (Malaysia): Seasoned Mediator & Trainer. Lecturer on ADR for the LLM Program at the Faculty of Law, University of Malaya.
- Rebecca Clark (England): Leading Mediator in London and an Associate at IPOS Mediation.
- Hon. Lady Justice Joyce Alouch: EBS, CBS, former Judge & First Vice-President, International Criminal Court, The Hague. Erstwhile Judge of the Appeal Court, Kenya; and, International Mediator.
- Bertha Cooper-Rousseau: Council Member CLA, ICSID Arbitrator, a pioneer for the development of the legislative infrastructure for Mediation/ADR in The Bahamas, Managing Partner of Rousseau & Cooper Law Firm.
Moderator: Ms. Nandini Gore: Advocate and Senior Mediator, Supreme Court of India
Introductory Address: Ms. Abha R. Sharma: Advocate, Mediator, Member Gender Sensitization Internal Complaint Committee, Supreme court of India.
Vote of Thanks: Ms. Asha Gopalan Nair, Advocate & Senior Mediator, Supreme Court of India.
Rahul Kumar: +91-7903435470
Abhijeet Kashyap: +91-7979712639
E-mail ID: [email protected]
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.