Mediate Guru is a social initiative led by members across the globe. The aim of the organization is to bridge the gap between general public and litigation.
About the Event
Mediate Guru is organizing a two days Workshop on Mediation.
Session 1: 19th September: Fearless Mediation: All issues on the Table. A holistic Approach by Ms. Kathleen Ruane Leedy
Session 2: 20th September: Intimate Partner Violence and Mediation by Ms. Maureen Robertshaw.
About the Speaker(s)
Ms. Kathleen Ruane Leedy
- Bi-coastal mediator trained in Atlanta, GA, Boston & Cape Cod, MA and Tacoma, WA. Now based in Queens, NY.
- Since 2008 her diverse mediation career has spanned 12 years of mediating cases in court and private practice.
- Mediates a wide range of cases including small claims, divorce, business and workplace & family issues.
Ms. Maureen Robertshaw
- Maureen is a Harvard Law School trained negotiator, family law mediator, custody evaluator, parenting time expeditor, Rule 114 qualified neutral, and parenting consultant.
- Maureen trains attorneys and therapists on intimate partner violence dynamics and has guest lectured at several law schools on the subject.
Note: E-certificates will be provided to those who will attend both sessions.
The session will be hosted through WebinarJam
Date and Timings
The Workshop will be conducted on 19th to 20th September 2020.
Session 1: September 19th
- 6 PM Indian Standard Time.
- 1.30 PM British Summer Time.
- 8.30 AM New York Time.
Session 2: September 20th
- 7 PM Indian Standard Time
- 2.30 PM British Summer Time
- 9.30 AM Minnesota Time
Kindly note there is no registration fee for the workshop.
For any query mail us: [email protected]
Event Coordinator: Ms. Garima Rana: +91 8800 474 226
Libertatem.in is now on Telegram. Follow us for regular legal updates and judgements from the court. Follow us on Google News, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook & Twitter. You can also subscribe for our Weekly Email Updates. Libertatem Group does not take any responsibility for the accuracy of this Event Notification. The post has been shared as we received it from the event organizers/host.